LSAT Test Day Luck

LSAT Blog Lucky Charms PicturePersonally, I don't believe in luck any more than I believe in the Tooth Fairy or Hanukkah Harry.

I believe you make your own luck.

That being said, a good luck charm or two probably couldn't hurt.

Other than filling your pocket with marshmallows from a box of Lucky Charms, what are you doing to improve your luck on Test Day when it comes to the stuff outside your control?


***

Judging from the below ad, it looks like Lucky Charms have come a long way since 1964.

The newer ones might help more on Test Day than I initially thought:

LSAT Blog Lucky Charms Control Time












Photo by jbcurio / CC BY 2.0

Photo by call-to-adventure / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0




5 comments:

  1. I wonder if the Lucky Charms hour glass would be considered a banned item at the LSAT testing centers. If not, I would totally put one under my chair during the test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's analog, but it's not a wristwatch.

    Unfortunately, LSAC says:

    "No timers of any kind except analog wristwatches."

    LSAC must have specified wristwatches specifically to prevent the magic Lucky Charms hourglass.

    Drats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bringing the same six pencils I've been writing with on tests all this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be wearing my scales of justice necklace that my husband purchased for me at the United States Supreme Court during our spring break trip to D.C.
    ~LawSchoolDreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always eat chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast the day of the exam. Will be eating them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete