LSAT Course Packages - Price Guarantee

For those of you who took the October LSAT - congratulations! I hope you did great.

If it didn't go so well, sorry to hear it! I wrote these two articles to help you figure out next steps:

***

LSAT course packages - price guarantee

As many of you already know, I launched LSAT course packages earlier this summer as part of my mission to make quality LSAT prep more affordable.

Although I released the first versions of my courses a few years ago, the packages are something new I tested in the lead-up to the October LSAT - I wanted to know whether it would help you to get the best resources I've created in convenient bundles.

I just heard from many of you who took the October LSAT, and your answer has been an emphatic "yes."

You told me that, without a doubt, the packages helped you improve your LSAT scores.

So, now, I'm offering all the course packages with a 100% money-back guarantee. 

Try the LSAT course package of your choice without risking a thing. Show me you did all the work. If you don't love it, email me within 30 days, and I'll give you a full and complete refund of your course enrollment. I'll even eat the credit-card fees.

I've made these literally risk-free to try.

Why would I offer a guarantee when I don't have to? I can offer this because I've rigorously tested my materials with thousands of students. I know they work, and I want this to be a no-brainer for you.

Sign up now to improve your LSAT score today.


-Steve

P.S. The LSAT course packages are 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score.

Get started now.