Last chance to get LSAT course packages before price increase

For those of you who took the February LSAT - congrats!!! I hope it turns out great for you when scores come out.

(See this article if you're unsure about whether you might need to retake, and reach out if you have any questions.)

Whether you took the LSAT in February or not, I want you to have the chance to sign up for my LSAT course packages before the price increase.

***

As many of you already know, I launched LSAT course packages a few years ago as part of my mission to make quality LSAT prep more affordable.

Although I released the first versions of my courses nearly 5 years ago, the packages are something new I've tested over the past few years - I wanted to know whether it would help you to get the best resources I've created in convenient bundles.

Since then, I've heard from many of you who took the LSAT after using my course materials, and your answer has been an emphatic "yes."

You told me that, without a doubt, the packages helped you improve your LSAT scores.

So I now offer all the course packages with a 100% money-back guarantee.

Try the LSAT course package of your choice without risking a thing. Show me you did all the work. If you don't love it, email me within 30 days, and I'll give you a full and complete refund of your course enrollment. I'll even eat the credit-card fees.

I've made these literally risk-free to try.

Why would I offer a guarantee when I don't have to? I can offer this because I've rigorously tested my materials with thousands of students. I know they work, and I want this to be a no-brainer for you.

Sign up now to get your LSAT course package before the price increase.

This is your last chance - the price goes up in one week: Friday, March 3rd, at 11:59PM Pacific -- no exceptions.

Join and improve your LSAT score today.

-Steve


P.S. The LSAT course packages are 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score. Remember, this is your last chance to get these before the price increase.

Get started now.