Last chance: My LSAT courses increase in price forever *tonight*


For those of you who took the February LSAT - congratulations! I hope you did great.

If it didn't go so well, sorry to hear it! Either way, I wrote these articles to help you figure out next steps:

1. Should you retake the LSAT?

2. Law school personal statement advice

***

Announcing *new* LSAT course packages:

As many of you already know, I launched LSAT course packages a few years ago as part of my mission to make quality LSAT prep more affordable.

Although I released the first versions of my courses nearly 5 years ago, the packages are something new I've tested over the past few years - I wanted to know whether it would help you to get the best resources I've created in convenient bundles.

I've heard from many of you immediately after getting your scores back from each LSAT since then, and your answer was an emphatic "yes." You've told me that, without a doubt, the packages helped you improve your LSAT scores.

I want to do everything I can to help you get a top LSAT score and get into the law school of your dreams.

So I've added EVEN MORE to the course packages.

I've refined, improved, and added more materials to my courses based on student feedback.

For example, for the first time ever, I'm now including the LSAT Vocabulary Builder - my course students got automatic access to this update, like all others, before it was even available to the general public.

I'm also offering all course packages with a 100% money-back guarantee.

Try the course package of your choice without risking a thing. Show me you did all the work. If you don't love it, email me within 30 days, and I'll give you a full and complete refund of your course enrollment. I'll even eat the credit-card fees.

I've made these literally risk-free to try.

Why would I offer a guarantee when I don't have to? I can offer this because I've rigorously tested my materials with thousands of students. I know they work, and I want this to be a no-brainer for you.

Sign up now to join the LSAT courses before the price increase.

This is your last chance - the price goes up forever tonight, March 3rd, at 11:59PM Pacific -- no exceptions.

Join and improve your LSAT score today.

-Steve


P.S. The course packages will never be priced this low again, so this is your last opportunity to get them at these prices. And, they're 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score and get into the law school of your dreams.

Get started now.