How to reach LSAT enlightenment

tl;dr: Mindfulness meditation can increase your score.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When everything finally CLICKED for me on the LSAT, I felt like Neo in the Matrix:
Learning LSAT Kung Fu



It was awesome!


I could spot LSAT tricks before they were coming and even "freeze time" to tackle tough questions, just like Neo stopped bullets.

35 minutes per section was suddenly MORE than enough time!

I had achieved "LSAT Zen."
Freezing Time Like Neo


Once you can do this, the LSAT becomes...


So. Much. Easier.


But how can YOU achieve LSAT Zen?

More specifically, how can you avoid test anxiety AND improve focus/concentration?

It can be as simple as 5 min/day of sitting and doing NOTHING.


I'll be honest.

I used to think meditation was just a spiritual thing. I didn't think it had measurable, practical benefits for standardized tests.

Then, I read about a scientific study in the New York Times. It specifically focused on the connection between mindfulness meditation and test scores.

tl;dr Those who meditated improved far more than those who didn't.


Obviously, as LSAT experts, we should always be skeptical of studies.....

but there's not much harm in trying it for yourself.


So I did.

Nothing terribly weird happened, and I didn't turn into a yogi and move to India.

But I did notice (subjectively, at least) increased concentration and focus, reduced stress, yadda yadda.


Find out all the details (including how-tos) in this article:

The LSAT, Meditation, Concentration, and Focus ------>


Zen-fully yours,

Steve (LSAT Guru)

Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses

The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.





No comments:

Post a Comment