LSAT success story (save 4 minutes to read)

btw

I spent over a year studying for the LSAT...and at least half was a complete waste of time.

By combining my INSANE commitment to getting a top score with this tool (that's been around forever), I actually managed to reach my goal score.

Wanna know what this magical tool is??

Then scroll down to be enlightened.....

.....


.........


...............


....................


...........................


....................................


.............................................


.......................................................


...................................................................



It's a magical list of everything you need to do, and tells you exactly what you should be doing at any point in time.


....otherwise known as a DAY-BY-DAY STUDY PLAN!


Instead of boooooringly-explaining this to you...let's give a REAL example of how I helped one student get a huge score increase:

-STEP 1.)- She was doing exam after exam and using books she'd gotten from a prep class.......normally I'd just explain concepts to her, filling in gaps from what they hadn't taught her, and PRAY it would be enough (I've seen students bomb the test because of this).

-STEP 2.)- Because she was dedicated and willing to put in the effort, I did something different this time. I wanted to make sure she had a strong foundation so she'd be FULLY READY on Test Day.

-STEP 3.)- We setup a DAY-BY-DAY STUDY PLAN (in the earliest version, each week looked something like this):
Day By Day LSAT Study Plan (Early Version)
-STEP 4.)- I pretty much stepped out of the way....and let the day-by-day study plan do all the work for her!

-STEP 5.)- Each day, she'd wake up, look at the plan, and know exactly what she needed to do to be on track. It got her out of a funk and gave her the necessary push to "stick with it" - even when we didn't have a coaching session scheduled.

-STEP 6.)- By the time Test Day rolled around, she was scoring in the 170s.


----

----

ANYYYHOWW......

The bottom line is, by making that day-by-day study plan she did WAY better than expected and ended up with a 172 on her actual exam.

Do you wanna see exactly how we planned and set up this study plan?
You're clearly committed to succeeding on the LSAT - you demonstrated that by choosing to invest your time in reading my emails.


And you owe it to yourself to get a solid study plan together so you can set yourself up for success on Test Day.

I've set up sample study plans that work no matter when you're taking the LSAT (1 month, 3 months, 6 months, whatever) using my LSAT methods.

If you DO wanna see this all in action....reach out saying something like "YES! YES! YES! I'M DYING TO KNOW MORE AND I'D EVEN BE WILLING TO PAAAYYY TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO WITH STUDY PLANS!!! :-) :-) :-)"

Peace out LSAT lovers.

Steve



P.S. Seriously....send me a message with your response. I gauge interest this way, and if enough LSAT-takers want something, I'll deliver the goods! (and it takes you only three seconds)


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.


2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.





No comments:

Post a Comment