why I secretly enjoy (ok, LOOOOVE) Logic Games

I'm constantly getting hate mail from the few of you who LOVE whining about the LSAT.



(Speaking of which, if you're one of those people, PLEASE JUST GO AHEAD AND STOP READING RIGHT NOW. I only want people reading this who actually want to CONQUER the LSAT. Not COMPLAIN about it.)


Ok now that I have the ranting out of the way and we've gotten rid of the haters, I'm going to share FIVE reasons I love Logic Games.


5 Reasons I LOVE Logic Games:


5.) They're like sudoku.


4.) It's oddly satisfying to make a solid diagram and then quickly answer the questions. (If you're not there yet, this will come with time. It took me MONTHS.)


3.) Although the topic never matters, it's fun to make fun of the games' goofy topics (clowns getting out of cars, really?!).


2.) After jumping from one question type to another in Logical Reasoning, it's nice to finally have a bunch of related questions.


DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLL......




1.) It's the easiest section to learn. Really.

Don't believe me on that last point? High scorers often get PERFECT scores on Logic Games. (Click here for an example.). They typically lose their points on Logical Reasoning and Reading Comp.


***

What this means for you:

If you want a top score, you need to master Logic Games.

And mastering something involves developing an appreciation for it. Even LOOOOOOVE.

That's how you go from being scared of impending doom  --


Ned Stark



to being a top-level LSAT scorer.

Barney Awesome LSAT Scores
To find out how to love Logic Games (and start getting awesome LSAT scores), check out the story of....

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Logic Games ---->

Forever yours in LSAT love,


Steve


P.S. It might sound nerdy and a little weird, but the reason I'm so serious about loving the LSAT is that in order to truly master it, you need to have a real appreciation for it. That's going to help you MUCH more than just saying it's "stupid" and "doesn't test anything."


P.P.S. In the meantime, check out my YouTube videos on Logic Games. One of the most popular has been LG Basics Explained in 10 Minutes.


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. Logic Games Explanations
The explanations that should have come with the LSAT. These don't just fall back on "out of scope," but actually tell you why the wrong answers are wrong, why the right answers are right, and the easiest way to get the correct answer.

3. Logic Games Cheat Sheet
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.





No comments:

Post a Comment