why this guy is scoring in the 120s

Check out these Google auto-suggestions for "the LSAT is..."

"the LSAT is bullshit"
"the LSAT is hard"
"the LSAT is easy"
the LSAT is...

These represent common Google searches by a low-scoring LSAT taker (let's call him Horatio). He keeps scoring in the 120s and blames the LSAT for being "bullshit" or for being a scam.

LSAT Unplugged Facebook Community
LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group
(Thank God the LSAT Unplugged community is more rational than Google auto-suggestions and YouTube commenters.)

But, honestly, the biggest reason most other people (i.e. those who don't use my material) get low LSAT scores is because their attitudes suck.

Look at those Google and YouTube screenshots again. They're filled with what's wrong with the LSAT, as if the admissions process owes you anything just because you want to go to law school.

If I'm the LSAT-makers, I don't give a shit about this.....


I'd care about:

How can YOU prove you're worthy to go to law school?

We fix this by helping you get a kick-ass LSAT score....by asking, instead --


"how to increase my LSAT score"
"how to improve my LSAT score"
"how can i improve my LSAT score"
"how can i increase my LSAT score"

how to increase my lsat...
No matter what method of LSAT preparation you choose, it requires making a significant investment in yourself.

When students reach out to me for coaching, the first thing I do is to let them know that my coaching is not for everyone. It requires dedication and discipline. 

My students and I work together intensively, and their lives transform. 

I work by invitation and referral only, and my LSAT coaching is a serious financial investment. But this opportunity will cost you more than just money. You must be ready to invest your time and energy. You must be ready to commit to this process and make it such a powerful force in your life that it will allow you to achieve incredible results like those below. The kind of change that has a lasting impact into law school and beyond.

You can find out out more about what it takes to succeed (and the kinds of sacrifices involved) in the stories of my previous students who got HUGE score increases.
101 Tips to Boost Your LSAT Score Book
You can get it right now (for free).


Just click this link:

101 Tips to Improve Your LSAT Score


Enjoy!
Steve Schwartz


P.S. All the tips in that book are from former students who wrote LSAT Diaries to share their stories. Just click the links within the book to learn more about each one.


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.






No comments:

Post a Comment