LSAT logical fallacies: 3 quick links for today

Listen, it's fine if you wanna spend your time scrolling through Facebook reading random posts, watching GIFs, and clicking on, well, clickbait.

But, me, personally, I'm sick of all that sensationalism and nonsense.


Why?

Well, the biggest reason is that I wish people would stop committing so many logical fallacies!!!

I've actually had fantasies where I get to add this to the 10 Commandments:

thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

So, if you're like me and want to look at something else for a bit, check out some of my favorite links on flawsbelief in God, and free speech.

Take a look and lemme know what you think.


-Skeptical Steve


P.S. That one about belief in God probably isn't what you think it is :P


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Checklists
All the little items and details students don't usually think of. They hold you accountable and help you make sure you're not missing anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment