The 5 most common questions about LSAT study plans - answered

Weird thing about LSAT studying...

People are always worrying they've fallen behind because they can't follow their LSAT schedule EXACTLY.

It's ok.

Shit happens.

Work.

School.

Family.

LIFE!!!


It all gets in the way from time to time.


DON'T WORRY.

I want to share a little secret with you.

The best thing about the day-by-day schedule is how SPECIFIC it gets about what to do. The exact day-by-day breakdown ISN'T the most important thing (believe it or not).

Just try to get through everything in order.

So if you get busy during the week with work, school, life, etc....

It's ok.


Just do as much as you can, when you can. I built in plenty of some "off days," so the schedule is easy to modify.




What does the schedule cover?


It shows you EXACTLY what to do every day between now and test day for all sections - Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.


How's it laid-out?
Basically, it's a simple step-by-step checklist of what to do each week, broken down into individual days so you ALWAYS know what to do.


Which books do I need to use the schedule?


All you need are actual LSAT PrepTests (other books are optional).



So why do you talk about so many other books in the schedule???! I'm worried I'll have to buy a lot of books.


Some people look at all the books I mention and start worrying they'll have to buy them ALLLLL.

That's a total misunderstanding!!!

You actually don't need all, or even most, of those books to use the schedule.

I give you tips about how to use lots of different books because some people want to get lots of books, but I understand some people don't WANT to get lots of books.

That's ok.

And it's why I purposely made the schedules so all you REALLY need for them are LSAT PrepTests, and you can easily find affordable ones on Amazon.

You can benefit a TON from the schedule with nothing but PrepTests and articles on my site (which are completely free).

(If you can, though, I strongly recommend that you consider at least some of the other books, depending upon your particular needs.)



You talk about using newer PrepTests (82 and up, etc.), but I already have older ones. Can I use those instead?


Yeah, you can substitute other LSAT PrepTests for the ones I mention. But it would definitely be better to spend the 20 bucks and get at least ONE of the newer books of 10 if you don't already have 'em. The LSAT changes over time, so more recent exams are more relevant.

And it's DEFINITELY a good idea to complete the newest exams before you take the LSAT.



I have other questions.


I show you exactly what went into making the schedules (and why I made them) here ---->

But if you have any more-specific questions, just reach out and let me know.


Very truly yours,
Schedulin' Steve


P.S. Next time, I'll share some more general tips on how to structure your studying in general.



Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Checklists
All the little items and details students don't usually think of. They hold you accountable and help you make sure you're not missing anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment