"You either get it...or you don't."

"You either get it...or you don't."

That's the #1 thing I hear from students who think they don't have "what it takes" to ace the LSAT.

Now, I spent over a year studying for this damn test...and at least half was a complete waste of time.

And when I first started out, I got a diagnostic score that made me feel like a complete idiot.


But my hard work eventually paid off. Something finally CLICKED, I got the "LSAT Mindset," and ended up scoring a 175!!!

So...don't tell me you can't learn this.


If it doesn't come to you naturally at first because you're not one of those natural-born geniuses who just "gets" it....don't worry.

You're not doomed to failure. I'm living proof (along with hundreds of other students) it's possible to increase your score 20-25 points or more ----

Even if you've never studied before - or you tried other strategies and prep companies before - or you're retaking. (And even if, like a lot of my students, you've fried your brain watching reality TV for the past 10-15 years.)


You have what it takes. We all do.


Scholars have actually hypothesized that logical reasoning abilities are an evolutionary adaptation.

This means we're all born with the ability to reason (some people more than other, obviously).

No matter how much you're struggling...even if you're starting off at 141 or worse like my former student, Dan.

You can still improve significantly - I'm talking 25+ points!!!


And the benefits of getting that LSAT mindset pay off BIG time in the long term -


Because it turns out LSAT studying makes you smarter in general.
LSAT studying makes you smarter

The image above is from a study demonstrating the improvements in your reasoning ability extend FAR beyond the LSAT.

They'll help you in law school and in your arguments with family, friends, and significant others :)

So keep at it. And if you're struggling with anything in particular, just reach out and let me know. I'll do my best to answer your questions in the near future :)


Very truly yours,

Steve "smarter-than-he-was-before-the-LSAT" Schwartz


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.





No comments:

Post a Comment