How LSAT language is different from regular language

Wanna know a weird thing that drives LSAT students kray-zee?


The fact that, in LSAT Land, the word "most" allows the possibility of "all"

That's TOTALLY different from the way we speak in everyday life!



Think of it this way:

If you have 100 apples in a basket (I don't know why you would, but whatevs)...
and want to see how many are still fresh....

you'd only need to look at 51 of them in order to be able to say MOST of them are fresh.


However, by saying that, you haven't written off the possibility that ALL of them are fresh.

It's still totally possible!


I'll be honest - this kinda stuff used to make my head spin.

So, when I cracked the LSAT code, I learned EVERYTHING I could about these kinds of words.

Words like:

-Most
-All
-Some
-Few
-Many

And many more words that the LSAT-makers use in ways you wouldn't expect.

Then, I put it all together in a big guide to LSAT vocabulary. That's the best place to find out everything you need to know about LSAT language.



It even goes over how the test-makers try to trick you with language in ways you wouldn't expect.



But if you're ONLY looking for stuff on number-related words, I wrote an article about just those, too.

Lemme know if you have any questions about specific kinds of words, and I'll try to cover them in in the future.

Very truly yours,
LSAT-Word-Obsessed Steve



P.S. The vocabulary builder is worth it, though. It covers all KINDS of different LSAT words, and it comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. You've got nothing to lose by getting a copy.





No comments:

Post a Comment