How Caroline got a perfect score on LSAT Logic Games

Hey there…

Over the next few weeks, we’ll spend a bit more time looking at LSAT Diaries and getting to know students just like you who worked their butts off to prepare for the test. There will be ups, there will be downs, laughter and tears. This is basically better than a Lifetime movie.


(Of course, I’ll be mixing in some other articles with strategies along the way, too.)

Today, we’ll hear from Caroline, who, after being disappointed with her initial score, reached out to me for help with Logic Games. She then followed my 5-month day-by-day LSAT study schedule, and ended up getting a 169!
She wraps up her LSAT Diary with 4 great pieces of advice (click through for details):

1) RELAX.

2) Know yourself. 

3) Do as many PrepTests as possible!!

4) Take your PrepTests in somewhat distracting conditions (i.e. a library, coffee shop, etc.) with other people around.



It’s worth listening to her, because she…

“finished every section within time—sometimes even with time to spare. I felt really great about my logic games, even thinking they were unusually easy. I felt like there were no surprises and I walked out of that room feeling good…I ended up doing worse than usual in my best section (logical reasoning), and looking at my answer choices I realized that I made some really stupid mistakes probably due to rushing through some of the questions. That said, I scored perfectly on logic games— and I have no doubt that would not have happened without Steve’s help.”


If you want to read Caroline’s entire diary entry, you can check it out here.

Til next time!

LSAT Steve



P.S. If you want to be in the LSAT Diaries, just reach out and share your story. I’d love to include you!


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. Logic Games Explanations
The explanations that should have come with the LSAT. These tell you why the wrong answers are wrong, why the right answers are right, and the easiest way to get the correct answer.

3. Mastering LSAT Logic Games
This guide to Logic Games is by a former writer of actual LSAT questions! Enough said.






No comments:

Post a Comment