LSAT "Graph"-ic Content

Hands down, that is my best pun yet. Feel free to use it in your everyday life to impress co-workers and woo potential mates. You’re welcome.

Several years ago, I analyzed raw score conversion charts (aka “the curve”) for every released LSAT PrepTest and put all that information into a graph to see how many questions you can miss and still get a 170.
Here’s the link to the article with details.  


In the meantime, let me go ahead and give you my takeaways.


1) There is an overall downward trend in the number of questions you can get wrong.
Sorry, but LSAT takers today have to get more right than students in past years to get a 170.


2) Give more weight to the recent tests

Lining them up like this helps you understand what direction things are trending toward, and thus what future LSATs might look like. I wouldn’t worry too much about the earliest tests from the 1990s.


With that out of the way, take a look for yourself!

*** How many questions can you get wrong and still get a 170 (or 160)? ***

Keep up the studying and get yourself ahead of that curve!

---Steve Schwartz, Graph Kicker


P.S. If all this talk about scores has you stressed out because you aren’t making progress, make sure you’re using my day-by-day study plan. I’ve got a comprehensive series of courses to get you to where you want to be that you can see right here. And I offer money-back guarantees. There’s no risk in trying them out and seeing if they work for you.


Recommended Resources:
1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.







No comments:

Post a Comment