What would you like to know about?

Preparing for the LSAT right now? Taking it soon? Or just starting to think about taking it?

Well, in any case, I’m dying to hear from you out so I know HOW to help you.

Let me know:


What are you struggling with in your LSAT prep?
and

What would you like to hear more about?


Once I hear back from you, I’ll get down to it. That’s what I’m here for!

I've already responded to many questions by writing articles such as:

-Using conditional reasoning in Logic Games

-How to negate conditional statements

-How I learned to stop worrying and love Reading Comp 


And if you click here and dig into my arsenal of free LSAT content, you'll find many more (like a gazillion).

So if there's a question that I haven't answered yet or that needs clarifying (mayyybeee), please help me help you and let me know!

Talk soon,
LSAT-Obsessed Steve


P.S. Do me a favor - reach out and tell me your story. It only takes a minute. Even though I can’t reply to every message, I do read every single one myself.

Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.






No comments:

Post a Comment