Driving the LSAT struggle bus

Look at you go, doing LSAT prep! You’re taking the right steps toward getting the score you want, but taking the LSAT be an uphill battle. (I know, I’ve been there)

If you’re planning on taking the LSAT, whether in 3 months, 6 months, or a full year from now, I want to know what’s giving you the most trouble.

It could be a specific section like Logic Games, which, despite being called “games,” can be absolutely no fun at all!

Or maybe it’s just figuring out how to get started and then stay motivated once you have.

Whatever it may be, I’d like you to think about these two questions and get back to me:


What's your #1 struggle with LSAT prep?

and

What would you like to get more info about?


After I get enough answers, I’m going to go back through 'em all and find the most common ones. That’ll help me figure out how to best help you in the coming months as we take on the LSAT together.

Getting questions from students like you is what has driven me to write explanations for over 1,000 LSAT questionscreate a series of popular LSAT courses AND publish best-selling LSAT guides.

Getting feedback from students like you is what keeps me going and constantly creating more LSAT goodies!

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Steve, the LSAT Whisperer


P.S. Do me a favor - reach out and tell me your story. Although I can’t reply to EVERY message, I do read every one myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment