15 LSAT Retake Strategies in 15 Minutes

For those who got your LSAT scores back, I hope you rocked it!

(Your next step will be on admissions. Resources below.)


And for those considering a retake, I've got something special for you:


My shortest LSAT class ever. Just 15 minutes long.


But get this: There's more advice per minute than in any free LSAT session I’ve ever given.

I’m calling it:



In the session, I covered:

* My favorite LSAT retake strategies
* The best ways to use a limited # of PrepTests
* How to structure your LSAT retake study plan
* Three ways to ID your weak areas
* What to do after you've already done every PrepTest
* How to decide which future LSATs to take, Digital LSAT, etc.
* Lots more.

Full Disclosure: I offered this session to build awareness around my LSAT study schedules and LSAT courses, so after I’ve shared the 15 strategies, I'll briefly shared a bit about the LSAT schedules and courses, then a general LSAT / admissions Q&A.





***

If you're done with the LSAT, congrats! I've got some law school admissions material for you - I had a great discussion with Former NYU Law Admission Officer Christina Chong:

Former NYU Law Admissions
A few other links:


More admissions resources ---->


And, as always, please feel free to reach out if you need anything at all. I'm happy to help however I can.

As always, plenty more coming your way soon. Stay tuned!

Steve


P.S. Have you subscribed to the LSAT Unplugged podcast yet?


P.P.S. Aside from chatting with Christina, I had a few other great discussions on YouTube recently. Check out the LSAT Unplugged channel for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment