LSAT coaching classes: 5 podcast episodes

On the LSAT Unplugged podcast and YouTube channel, I've published LSAT coaching classes with several pre-law students, including:

-SoniaCoco, and Kelsey:


LSAT Coaching Classes
No one else in LSAT prep is doing anything like this. You can see exactly what it would be like to work with me and hear from students currently taking my LSAT courses.

***

I also taught a class on LSAT prep study schedules ---->


***

And Kameron Monet from The Legal Tea YouTube channel interviewed me on LSAT prep ---->

Jocelyn LSAT course review
P.S. Did you know I host the LSAT Unplugged podcast?

LSAT Unplugged podcast (daily)



It's on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play, and pretty much everywhere else.

If you send me screenshots of your subscription in any podcast app, I'll send you a free gift.





No comments:

Post a Comment