LSAT group coaching

I'm going to take a step back for a second - you've heard plenty about my LSAT courses and group coaching from me.

Instead, I'll share a few of the results my students have gotten, in their own words:
LSAT Coaching Reviews
And there are now over 100 videos in that playlist where you can see live coaching calls with real students. You can see them experience those *lightbulb* moments - when they have that ONE key insight that changes everything.  (You can also see a real group coaching call.)

No one else in LSAT prep is doing ANYTHING like this.


More student feedback:

"Just wanted to say thank you. I've made breakthrough after breakthrough thanks to your Logic Games course, and all the material you have available. It was all worth its weight in gold, and I truly admire you and appreciate what you are doing! I could not afford a Kaplan course, but even if I could have, I would have been crazy to choose it over your study plans/guides/posts etc. I will be recommending you to anyone and everyone I know that is taking the LSAT. Thank you again!!!" - Miranda C., 159 to 167 on LSAT retake


“I did the video courses before deciding if I needed tutoring, and the LR course (one I was focusing on) bumped me up from 167 average to 172 average over 2 weeks…I pulled a 179, 177, and 172 this weekend. Your videos have helped a ton! Thanks for all you do!” –Travis C.


"I got a 170!!! I'm very happy and relieved. Again, thank you for all of your help - It was a huge gift to have your support and guidance while studying for the LSAT!” – Allison P., mid-150s to 170



Join and improve your LSAT score today.
-Steve


P.S. The LSAT courses are 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score. Remember, this is your last chance to get these before the price increase.



P.P.S. Considering that it's a minimum of $5,000 to work with me one-on-one, this is a no-brainer.

And when you consider that my LSAT course packages have a 30-day money-back guarantee, it's really a no-brainer.

I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't take me up on this. Part of me thinks I'm crazy for making such a generous offer.

But I love doing group coaching calls, and I love working with students like you. So it's worth it. Join now and improve your LSAT score today.





No comments:

Post a Comment