Will LSAT Logic Games Be Removed?

Lots of changes these days in LSAT land - it's hard to believe, but news reports are suggesting LSAC has agreed to remove LSAT Logic Games from the exam as part of a settlement agreement with blind law school applicants.

(Note: this would not impact current applicants.)

I've been sharing news on Instagram and inside the LSAT Unplugged Facebook Group (join for future updates and more).

Is it true? Will Logic Games be removed in the future? Things may actually be more complicated than reports suggest. I've spoken few times with the plaintiff's attorney and was quoted in the National Law Journal about this:

National Law Journal
LSAC has been characteristically vague about the changes, further adding to the confusion.

I taught a Digital LSAT prep class where I started by clarifying my current understanding of the situation and taking questions.



The focus of the class was on Digital LSAT prep specifically - not just the potential removal of Logic Games in the future, but I opened by addressing the recent news.


***

I've also been experimenting with a new group coaching program over the past few months. And I'll expanded and integrate it into the LSAT courses.

In the meantime, please let me know -

What are your biggest questions about group coaching? And what would you hope to get out of a group coaching program?

Let me know, and I'll address your questions in the future.

***

In the meantime, I'll share some individual coaching calls I've done recently:

LSAT Coaching

Specifically, I've released new LSAT coaching sessions on:







No comments:

Post a Comment