LSAT Group Coaching

My LSAT courses now include a unique opportunity to work with me directly.

Over the past few days, I haven't just told you about group coaching, I've also shown you what group coaching is like in a real full-length coaching session:

Here's a video from Jocelyn (pictured above) sharing the impact our 3PC LSAT Mastermind group coaching program had on her LSAT prep journey:
Jocelyn reviews group coaching
I've also shown you 1-1 calls with students in the group coaching program, where I walk through exactly what group coaching involves. In short, it's an experience we co-create together on live video calls.

And after experimenting with group coaching over the last few months, I'm now integrating it into my LSAT courses, which I've redesigned for the Digital LSAT.

If you join now, you'll lock in these prices for as long as you're a member.

Join now and improve your LSAT score today.
-Steve


P.S. The LSAT courses are 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, just show me you did the work, and I'll refund 100% of your money. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score. 



No comments:

Post a Comment