Meet a guy who wrote LSAT questions (+ a free book)

after becoming a Q-list celebrity by running America's #1 LSAT Blog....


I found a lot of doors suddenly opening for me.

And I've met some strange (yet awesome) people.
Nerd



I mean a guy who's written actual LSAT questions.

uber-nerd and writer of actual LSAT questions!




It might sound like the worst way ever to spend a Saturday night....

but if you care about understanding the LSAT like a boss, it's worth the sacrifice.


Once this guy and I found each other, it was instant LSAT Love.

We talked for hours, and I interviewed him about every LSAT topic under the sun - life, the universe, and everything.


Then, I organized our conversations into a book.

And I'm giving it away for free.



Get your copy here:

Behind the Scenes with a Former LSAT Question Writer ----->



Sincerely,

Steve - LSAT Lover


P.S. Obviously, I got the dude's #, so if you have any other questions, just reach out, and I'll add his responses to the book's next edition.


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Checklists
All the little items and details students don't usually think of. They hold you accountable and help you make sure you're not missing anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment