LSAT score release - next steps

For those of you who recently took the LSAT, I hope you rocked it! 

If you didn't, I know how frustrating that can be. I've been there, too. And if that's you, I'm sure you're wondering where to go from here, and what to do next.


Luckily, I've got a bunch of videos on YouTube about:


- how to decide whether to retake

- how to prep for a retake, including -

- what to do differently this time around



I made an entire playlist of them all to keep everything organized.



LSAT Retake YouTube Videos
I've also got a ton of articles on preparing for an LSAT retake, including:






On the other hand, if you got a score you're happy with, congratulations! Reach out and let me know - I love hearing success stories. 

But I also love helping students who are struggling - whether it's with an LSAT retake or law school applications.

Either way, send me your questions on what to do next.

Wherever you're at, I'll do what I can to help.


Free Law School Application Resources ---->


Looking forward to hearing from you.

Steve


P.S. Seriously, reach out. I love hearing from all of you. It keeps me going - and motivates me to create more resources that will help everyone studying for the LSAT and applying to law school.





No comments:

Post a Comment