LSAT Blog Bingo Game Board

LSAT Blog Sarah Palin Bingo Game BoardLike Sarah Palin and Barack Obama, the LSAT repeats certain words and phrases enough to make you sick.

Studying for the LSAT can be boring, so I figured I'd do something to spice it up.

I pulled some words from my Logic Games Vocab, Logical Reasoning Vocab, and 15 Common Logical Reasoning Topics blog posts and mixed them all into a Bingo game.


I've included 1 game board below. I'm linking to boards 2, 3, 4, and 5, so you can play with a few friends.

If you're the drinking type, you can turn your study group into a party and do a shot each time you cross off a square. You might do a lot less studying, but you'll have a lot more fun.

(You might also discover that members of your study group are more attractive than you previously thought.)

What are your suggestions for future versions of LSAT Blog Bingo?

Enjoy!


LSAT Blog Bingo Game Board 1





















Photo by darrienw / CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Photo by sgtfun / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0



7 comments:

  1. Hey Steve, would you be able to do a post on Question 19 of PrepTest 31 Section 2 (it's the Drew and flowers question.) I cannot for the life of me understand why the answer if B.

    Thanks in advance, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    I'm glad you're enjoying the blog!

    I'm sorry, but I'm not able to explain particular LSAT questions on request. Writing an explanation of any LSAT question takes a great deal of time. I offer LSAT tutoring for a living, so my students' needs and questions must take precedence. I also write blog posts each week, which will help everyone who reads and subscribes to the blog.

    If you'd like in-person or distance tutoring, please email me, and I'll send you more details. Thanks for understanding.

    I will, however, cover questions of this type in the future. Since I especially enjoy this particular question, I will say:

    Just keep in mind that people (like Drew's mysterious flower-giver) don't always conventional or obvious motivations Sometimes behavior is counterintuitive or unexpected. That's what makes this question difficult (and fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessica, I think the key is that the first conditional says "would have known" and not "would have sent." You could say that there is an unstated assumption that links "known" and "sent."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steve,

    Great game :o) I may be a bit greedy but is there a call out sheet to go along with the game cards? Or do we just use the blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - the last paragraph of my comment to Jessica was straight out of typo city, missing both a word and a period. Apologies.

    I should have said:

    "Just keep in mind that people (like Drew's mysterious flower-giver) don't always have conventional or obvious motivations. Sometimes behavior is counterintuitive or unexpected. That's what makes this question difficult (and fun!)"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Angie,

    Glad you like it!

    You're not being greedy at all, haha. There's no formal call out sheet - the idea is to use the game cards as you're going through actual PrepTests.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to thank you for this! Went along great with your 4 month study plan. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete