UPDATE: Scores were released on Monday, March 2.
Good luck to everyone taking the February 2015 LSAT!
The February 2015 LSAT scores / results are scheduled to be released via email by Tuesday, March 3, 2015, so you'll have to wait for your LSAT score.
However, the scores usually come out a bit earlier than scheduled.
Let's look at the trend over the past several years (click to enlarge):
I've never heard of them coming back on the scheduled release date itself. As you can see, LSAC generally releases February LSAT a few days early, but it's hard to predict exactly when. I'd guess they'll be released 1-3 days early, but the specific date is really anyone's guess. (December 2014 LSAT scores were released 4 days early.)
"But at what time specifically do scores come on score release days? I need to know when to constantly refresh my email / LSAC account!"
In batches over the course of several hours. Likely starting late in the day (Eastern Time).
No one knows how the batches are organized, if at all.
The batches do not seem to be organized in any of these ways:
alphabetical/regional/high-to-low scores/low-to-high scores/test center #, etc.
Wish everyone all the best!
***
See other LSAT score release dates posts and read about admissions.
***
Please feel free to vent and discuss your general thoughts on the exam in the comments, but no specifics about particular questions themselves, please. (LSAC doesn't permit such discussion.)
Good luck to everyone taking the February 2015 LSAT!
The February 2015 LSAT scores / results are scheduled to be released via email by Tuesday, March 3, 2015, so you'll have to wait for your LSAT score.
However, the scores usually come out a bit earlier than scheduled.
Let's look at the trend over the past several years (click to enlarge):
I've never heard of them coming back on the scheduled release date itself. As you can see, LSAC generally releases February LSAT a few days early, but it's hard to predict exactly when. I'd guess they'll be released 1-3 days early, but the specific date is really anyone's guess. (December 2014 LSAT scores were released 4 days early.)
"But at what time specifically do scores come on score release days? I need to know when to constantly refresh my email / LSAC account!"
In batches over the course of several hours. Likely starting late in the day (Eastern Time).
No one knows how the batches are organized, if at all.
The batches do not seem to be organized in any of these ways:
alphabetical/regional/high-to-low scores/low-to-high scores/test center #, etc.
Wish everyone all the best!
***
See other LSAT score release dates posts and read about admissions.
***
Please feel free to vent and discuss your general thoughts on the exam in the comments, but no specifics about particular questions themselves, please. (LSAC doesn't permit such discussion.)





243 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 243 of 243Ugh I feel you guys
cool thank you!!
right?? I'm too scared to do anything else
This game is no longer fun!
Okay soo how long does it takes after you go gray?
That is the question.
freaking out now this has got to hurry up
Honest to God and all nay-sayers I have my score both in email and on my LSAC account. I will post with my true identity if that is any consolation.
didn't know my heart rate could do this for an extended period of time
Well thanks. I am still waiting with my icons being grey.
I appreciate the honesty. Also, congrats. I hope you did well. BTW i hate you too. I need this agony they put you through to end. But for real congrats.
Got my score!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
By e-mail or on the site??!!
Whyyy is it taking so long
Got my score ! California
I have gray in Wisconsin!!! I'm so excited/nervous. It's finally here!!!!!!
its killing me slowly
Email, site or both?
Both
I heard it could but up to a 3 hour wait from once it turns grey until you get the score
So nauseous and anxious, when will this end!!!!
Still waiting in FL. Its wrong to deny us and make us wait.
Still waiting...
also still waiting ....
Hope everyone got what they wanted!!
waiting
still nothing :(
got my score!!!
Haven't gotten my email back yet...anyone else still waiting??
Just got my score! 8pm in NYC
still waiting... of course I will be one of the last ones
You're not alone :)
Just got my score. Missouri.
Got my score on lsac website. Still no email. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
got my score on LSAC 10 min ago but still haven't been emailed it.
very disappointed and will be taking it again :(
Took 2 hours from going gray but finally got my email got a 160 may try again in june didn't finish logic games forth game and all of last reading comp last section. just bubbled guesses
For posterity purposes, I saw my icon was gray and one hour later I got my score... In Wisconsin. Emailed at 7:40pm central time.
Don't feel down. I took it a second time and am very happy I did. Made a huge difference. Check the lsac website. They post stats on retakers. I think it's something like, 3 in 4 people improve their score by 1-3 points. I increased 5.
I should clarify "huge difference" was not in the points I gained, but in overall ease with the test on test day.
In North Idaho- received my score today via email at 5:51pm Pacific.
In North Idaho- received my score today via email at 5:51pm Pacific.
Post a Comment