Using (legal) drugs to boost your LSAT score

In my last article, I talked about the lack of evidence for microdosing. But what about drugs that aren't totally illegal, like Adderall?

A lot of people have asked me about using drugs like that to improve LSAT scores, increase concentration, focus, etc.

So I wanted to share my thoughts on this controversial topic.

The bottom line:

I think these drugs can hurt more than help.

We don't want you ending up like Jessie Spano in Saved by the Bell.

Jessie Spano Saved by the Bell

Anyway, you can find out all the details and see the results of my research in this article:


Why NOT to use Adderall to Study for the LSAT ---->


-Steve


P.S. If you had a good or bad experience using study drugs, please reach out and let me know (responses may be published anonymously).


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses

The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.





No comments:

Post a Comment