Not every LSAT book is a good LSAT book

When it comes to LSAT prep, there are some genuinely bad books out there. Books that are worse than just not being helpful, but actually a waste of your time.

And your time is valuable!

After all, the time until Test Day is slowly ticking away and the last thing you need be doing is spending hours reading material that is unnecessarily long, complicated and boring. So…so…boring.

That’s not to say these books are completely useless. 

You might remember I ended up using mine to elevate my computer to eye level.

Now I don’t have to strain my neck so much when I’m doing actual LSAT work. Guess they ended up helping me after all! :)


Thinking about reading these monstrosities is stressful, much less cracking one open and trying to actually read it cover-to-cover.

Are there good LSAT books out there? Absolutely. In fact, I've written LSAT guides covering the same topics in a tenth of the pages. I’m saving trees over here.

I’m not just trying to toot my own horn, because my guides aren't not the only good resources out there. What I’m really trying to say is you need to spend your time prepping wisely.

For example, many people find knowing the concepts is good…

Getting in the right LSAT mindset is even better.

I’m not talking about some wishful-thinking mumbo jumbo.

I’m talking about strategies the top test-takers use to get the kind of scores everyone else is chasing. It’s not a magic formula, it’s just:




Once you take a look at this, you’ll already be farther along than if you were several hundred pages into a bad LSAT prep book.


-Steve, the LSAT Mindset Man


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.







No comments:

Post a Comment