LSAT Strategies From Top Scorers

“Today I took the hardest test of my life…AND I DESTROYED IT.”

That could be you!

I don't know if you keep a diary, but if you do that could be your entry for LSAT Test Day if you keep studying, reading these articles and applying yourself.

Now, I’ve been providing a LOT of advice recently and I wanted to give you a chance to hear from some of the successful people who have taken my program.
Here are some great excerpts from LSAT Diaries where real students write in their advice and success stories. Take a look!

1. "The best way to attack RC...You really have to deeply analyze your wrong answers and find the pattern for why you're getting them wrong. It probably won't be obvious, but if you have someone around you that's willing to look at the answers you get wrong (even getting a tutor for a short time to look at this) that would be helpful." - Ellen, 174


2. "My success on test day came down to being comfortable with the time constraints...accepting my weaknesses and capitalizing on my strengths...Do not be dismayed by low numbers for weeks at a time, or low numbers in certain sections. It can all fall into place after a few months as you gain a holistic understanding of the test material." - Chrissie, improved from 149 to 165

3. "Keep plugging away at games; it's the only way to really get better. I started out working towards 100% accuracy with as much time as I needed, and only tried to cut my time down. I think putting time pressure on yourself before you're really a master is hard. I went from taking 20-25 minutes per game to sometimes 5-6 minutes - with great accuracy." - Caleb, improved from 161 to 171 on LSAT retake

4. "Patience really is the biggest test of the LSAT. It is tedious work, there is no doubt about it. Once you feel yourself improving in your ability to concentrate, you will definitely feel motivated to stay focused." Anthony, improved from 140s to 161

5. "[In Steve's study plan,] the first sections that you are doing are broken up, so at that point you are focusing more on fundamentals. When you get to the full tests, you will be doing the more recent tests, so just make sure you give yourself plenty of time to do those and make them second nature. Keep in mind the differences aren't huge, and you should be able to handle the problems regardless, so the earlier ones are great practice, but you will notice a bit of a change." - Brad improved from 167 to 179


All great advice! And there’s a lot more where that came from. These are just a drop in the bucket of all of the entries in the LSAT diaries, so next time we’re going to read a few more.


Want to be featured in the LSAT Diaries? You absolutely can, whether you’ve taken the test yet or not. Just shoot me an message to share your advice or success story and I’ll feature it on the site!

Sincerely,
LSAT Steve


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Cheat Sheets
Based on what I'd typically do in college: read what the professor emphasized and condense it all onto a single piece of paper. It gave me a quick reference, making things a lot less threatening and a lot more manageable.






No comments:

Post a Comment