Group LSAT Coaching - The Biggest Questions I Get

I hope you had a chance to watch some of the LSAT coaching videos I shared. If not, you can check them out here ----->

But today I want to shift focus and share more on group coaching - I've experimented with it over the past few months, and it will soon become part of my LSAT courses.

Yesterday, I solicited your questions on group coaching - the two biggest ones were:

-What Does Group Coaching Look Like?

-How Do I Know Whether Group Coaching Is Right For Me?


-What Does Group Coaching Look Like?


Rather than tell you, I'm going to show you by sharing a private video just for students in the LSAT Unplugged community of a real full-length LSAT group coaching call so you can see exactly what it's like. 

(This video is unlisted - it's NOT going public on my channel. It's just for students in the LSAT Unplugged community.)
Group LSAT Coaching Video

I'm also sharing TWO individual calls with students who were part of the 3PC LSAT Mastermind, where I share more about what group coaching can look like.

You can watch them here and here, or by clicking the link below:

Individual LSAT Call About Group Coaching

The truth is that group coaching is a community experience that I co-create with the students live on the call. It can't be fully experienced just by watching the replay.


-How Do I Know Whether Group Coaching Is Right For Me?
I've put together a page specifically about my group coaching program - the 3PC LSAT Mastermind, so you can find out more about exactly what it involves and decide whether it's right for you.


I also invite you to watch the group coaching call and the shorter calls linked above.

And feel free to reach out with any questions


Very truly yours,

LSAT Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment