Will LSAT Logic Games Be Removed? (and clever sales pitch mixed in)

The mainstream media is reporting that LSAT Logic Games will be removed from the LSAT:
Detroit Article

In truth, this is a failure on the part of the mainstream media to carefully read the joint press release from LSAC and the plaintiff's attorney, which is far more open-ended.

The National Law Journal was far more cautious in its reporting:

National Law Journal LSAT Article w/ Steve Quote

Over the past week, I've engaged in detailed analysis of statements from LSAC, the plaintiff's attorney (whom I've spoken with several times), and reporting in the mainstream media.


Then, I showed my students the results of my analysis in a recent online LSAT prep class --->


That's the kind of LSAT prep instructor I am. I apply LSAT-style thinking to everything, including real-world events.

And I even get "meta" and relate LSAT-related news to LSAT-style thinking. 

That's the kind of LSAT nerd I've become.


Because once you get the LSAT mindset, it never goes away.


And that's exactly what I teach in my LSAT courses and coaching.


There's a reason you've chosen to invest your time in reading my articles and using my other resources, whether it's the YouTube channel, the podcast, the blog, or any of the other countless places I release my free material.

Speaking of which -- quick reminder -- I've now added group coaching to my LSAT courses.

Yes, this clever sales pitch is happening. And, yes, I've been posting a lot of articles about this.

That's because I'm excited about these LSAT courses I've redesigned for the Digital LSAT. And I don't feel bad about letting you know. After tomorrow, you won't hear about this for a while.


In just 1 month, you'll improve your LSAT understanding more than you have over the past year.

You've already seen that I love to teach. And you've seen the results my students get. No tricks. I'm not saying it's easy, but it works.


I've already shown you what it looks like to work with me in the hundreds of hours of free LSAT material on the LSAT Unplugged YouTube / podcasts, whether it's recordings of classes and coaching sessions, bite-sized lessons, interviews, discussions....or the thousands of articles I've written on LSAT Blog over the past 10+ years.


Your LSAT score is the MOST important factor in law school admission process. 
Too important to entrust to "anonymous_wrist_licker45" on Reddit.

And you probably spend way more on Starbucks and nights out at bars than you do on your LSAT prep.

Call me krazy, but that doesn't seem very lawgical...

But I can't fault you too much for it, because I did the same thing I went through the pain of learning how to study for the LSAT myself. Which books to use...which techniques work (and - more importantly - which don't)......how to review...and even how to keep momentum going when it gets tough.

Then I compressed it all into a jam-packed course. Down to an actual step-by-step process you can copy and paste.

And I've now added the 3PC LSAT Mastermind group coaching program to the LSAT courses.

If you join now, you'll lock in the current monthly prices for as long as you're a member:



Join now and improve your LSAT score today.

-Steve



P.S. The LSAT course packages are 100% risk-free. That means you can try one, then decide if it's right for you. If you don't love it, you can cancel anytime. And If you show me you did the work, but you're not getting results, I'll refund 100% of your money for the month. But I'm confident these will help you improve your LSAT score.

Remember, I'm teaching new classes all the time and don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to get your questions answered.

Get started now.



No comments:

Post a Comment