Self-LESS LSAT book promotion

Normally, I’m over here telling you about all the cool resources I have for you and your LSAT prep. I don’t want you to think, though, that it’s my way or the highway.

So today I’m going to show you a great LSAT prep book I had nothing to do with.

Most of you are familiar with Kaplan. In fact, I dogged on them pretty hard last time. However, they have a book which absolutely, 100% doesn’t suck!
LSAT Mastery Practice
It's called LSAT Mastery Practice, and it's pretty great. That’s because they went and licensed a bunch of PrepTest questions from LSAC and organized them by type.

Of course, there’s a catch: this book isn’t sold in stores. It’s only available to students who enroll in their $1,000 (or more) courses.

But here’s something most people don’t consider:

You can find these beauties online!
Look these up on Craigslist and Amazon and you’re sure to find some secondhand copies available. You can sometimes even find good copies for less than 10 bucks.

Kaplan’s categorization system isn’t without some imperfections, but it’s still pretty decent overall.

Of course if you don’t want to get a book simply to have them organized by type then you can always go through them on your own using the PrepTests.


Until next time,
-Steve, LSAT-ologist

P.S. If there’s some LSAT books that have worked for you, let me know! I’m always on the lookout for LSAT resources that aren’t terrible.


Recommended Resources:

1. LSAT Courses
The best of my LSAT material with exclusive access to attend my Live Online LSAT Master Classes + Q&As, and on-demand video lessons you can watch anytime. Plus, LSAT study plans to keep you on track. Save hundreds of dollars with an LSAT course package.

2. LSAT Day-By-Day Study Plans
Preparing for the LSAT is confusing. There are dozens of prep books and practice tests out there, and 1,000+ articles on my website alone. When, and how, should you use them all? These super-specific study plans give you a clear plan of attack.

3. LSAT Checklists
All the little items and details students don't usually think of. They hold you accountable and help you make sure you're not missing anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment